What is the role be like?
As an AWS Engineer, you would work to leverage AWS services to increase the performance, efficiency, and reliability of software and platforms deployed to the AWS cloud.
- Seeking a self-motivated, technical, results-oriented, and quality-focused individual
- Should be able to work on development tasks independently following the process & standards.
- Detail-oriented, thoughtful, respectful – a team player
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver.
- 5 years of IT experience as an engineer with coding/DevOps background
- Strong practical knowledge of AWS services including EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Lambda, CloudWatch, EFS etc
- Experience creating solutions using AWS services.
- Experience with multi-account organizations a plus
- Experience with cross-account VPCs a plus
- Some RDBMS knowledge/exposure, SQL Server preferred.
- Strong experience with Linux
- Experience in network design, DNS, web technologies.
- Experience with declarative configuration (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).