What is the role be like?
Senior Java Engineer
As a Senior Java Engineer you would work independently under limited supervision and apply knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. You must possess sufficient knowledge and skills of Java/J2EE application design and development to effectively deal with issues, challenges to develop simple applications solutions.
- Design, code and test software applications.
- Developing mission critical, high availability systems using Java EE
- SQL, relational databases, and data modelling.
- Code deployment in complex environments.
- Designing and implementing new features in a highly scalable and maintainable mann
- Document and assist in defining requirements, creating documents to ensure the applications meet their expectations in accordance with the technical and functional specifications.
- Writing code that runs in the cloud (AWS: EC2, SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda etc).