What is the role be like?
You are responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of new software and drive the execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch. You are self-motivated and take measured risks. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment.
- You need to be able to gather customers’ requirements and perform hands-on configuration of products to meet client needs. Work with developers and architects to ensure their requirements are collated and prioritized alongside product requirements
- Single point of contact for clarification of requirements for development teams. Establish and deploy robust requirement-gathering processes to define product requirements as well as build continuous feedback
- Proactively identify issues impacting the product line and recommend next steps/solutions. Continuously improve the product development process, incorporating lessons learned and best practices
- Manage product dashboard and communications to internal teams. Understand Agile estimation approaches and allow the team to manage itself
- Understand the features and changes in product requirements and support the release planning and sprint planning exercises
- Experience with Windows platform and Microsoft stack. Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- An understanding of software development processes and ability to work closely with development teams and Product Management teams.