Implementation Manager-Job Description
Implementation Manager – Full Time
Job location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 2-4
Implementation Manager, Hyderabad, India.
You will manage a team of professional services team to implement products for clients on the cloud.
What is the role be like?
- You need to be able to gather customer’s requirements and perform hands-on configuration of products to meet client needs.
- You will need to be able to clearly understand conceptualize, document and execute project plans and manage document repository for customers.
- Assist in documentation of the project and client-related activities.
- Participate in client support activities upon escalation of more complex investigative support issues to your team.
- Excellent mathematical/statistics skills
- Working knowledge of programming languages/concepts, Ability to write and understand pseudo-codes
Who can apply?
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree from a college or university required, Computer Science degree preferred. Knowledge of programming languages and SQL is a plus.
- 5 years experience with an IT/Software SaaS company in an implementation, Reporting/ QA role, working knowledge of SaaS and SQL.
- Successful candidates will have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience. Ability to analyze problems and provide potential solutions. Ability to analyze and document business processes.
- Be able to effectively communicate with technical development teams and with client teams about client requirements.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong client and service orientation and a high level of passion for service excellence.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively prioritize deliverables and function in a flexible environment and delivering completed work on time and with accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Proficiency in SQL is required.
- As part of the implementation process, you will need to perform quality assurance prior to delivery to clients.
- You will assist in the development of bespoke test plans that will allow you to determine if the software configuration and data are correct for the client’s specific use cases.
- You will participate in defect finding, logging defects, defect verification and preparing Implementation/QA test plans.
- SQL & Reporting
- Works with clients and internal teams to gather and define reporting needs.
- SQL Query Tool experience.
- Create efficient standard and custom reports utilizing data from multiple tables by leveraging SQL queries, pivot tables, statistical formulas, lookups, functions