Cloud Security Engineer-Job Description
Cloud Security Engineer – Full Time
Job location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 2-4
Cloud Security, Hyderabad, India.
Understand current and research new and upcoming cloud technologies with respect to security and analyze current systems’ security stance, propose solutions to any existing deficiencies. Work with cloud engineers to validate the security stance of new solutions with in a cross-functional DevOps team as the security expert. Assist with monitoring of security logs including IDS/IPS, web application firewalls etc.
Create and implement ongoing security review plans for cloud solutions and manage the use of 3rd party vulnerability tools for continuous assessment of HRsoft applications by Continuously monitor networking configuration ensuring minimal attack surface.
Who can apply?
- Seeking a self-motivated, technical, results-oriented, and quality-focused individual
- Detail-oriented, thoughtful, respectful – a team player
- Proactive, great attention to detail, results-oriented problem solver.
- 5 + years of IT experience as an engineer with coding/DevOps/web or network engineer background
- Strong experience with web technologies is a must (HTTPS, REST, CDN, Load Balancing, etc)
- Strong experience with security architectures, network design
- Strong practical knowledge of AWS services including EC2, VPC, Route53
- Knowledge of vulnerability defense (OWASP Top 10 etc)
- Experience with AWS security services (GuardDuty, WAF, Backup, Inspector, Security Monkey)
- Experience with multi-account AWS organizations a plus
- Experience with cross-account VPCs a plus
- Experience with web server configuration a plus
- Experience with web application firewall configuration a plus (ModSecurity, AWS WAF)
- Strong experience with Linux
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
What do we offer?
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more